The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
This registration is for UT students, faculty, and staff scheduling appointments to receive the first dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
The vaccine provided at this clinic is only authorized for people age 18 and older.
You must not have had an allergic reaction to a prior COVID-19 vaccine or any of their components.
If you have experienced an anaphylactic or severe allergic reaction to a vaccine or medication injection, it is recommended that you receive this vaccine in a physician's office or similar environment and not at this venue.
- This is a two-dose clinic. Appointments will be available for the second dose on May 18th. Participants will be signed up after they receive the first dose.
- People who will not be in Knoxville on May 18th will need to schedule their second dose at another vaccination site.
- Do not register here if you have already received your first dose elsewhere.
- Register with your university email address. Those who register online will get an email confirmation. If you do not see your email confirmation, please check your spam/junk and other folders.
- Only register yourself for an appointment.
- Do not register if you are not committed to keeping your appointment.
- Cancel your appointment if necessary so the time slot is not wasted.
There will not be any vaccinations given to walk-ups at the end of the day.
Date First Dose: April 20, 2021 (10am-2pm)
Date Second Dose: May 18, 2021 (10am-2pm)
If you need to cancel your appointment:
- Create an account in SignUpGenius.
- Log in.
- Click the X icon next to your appointment.
- Click the box to send notification to event organizer.
- Click the "yes delete" button.
UT Student Health Center, Room 206-A
1800 Volunteer Blvd
Knoxville, TN 37996 map
What to bring
All registrants must bring the following to their appointments:
- UT identification
- Proof of Age (e.g. Driver's License or Passport)
- Printed, completed registration/consent form: Download the mRNA COVID Consent Form from the related files section below.
Blank consent forms will be available on-site for those who cannot complete them prior to arriving for their scheduled appointment.
Parking and map
Parking map: https://studenthealth.utk.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/43/2021/02/98872754-COVID-Clinic-Map-V2-Student-Health-Center.pdf
Call 865-974-1000 for assistance with existing appointments or details about the vaccination location for which you have an appointment. The operators CANNOT assist with new appointments or provide information about future clinics.
CDC frequently asked questions about COVID-19 vaccination: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html
- Face masks are required.
- Please wear loose clothing that allows your sleeve to be rolled up.
- Please drink plenty of fluids and have a snack before receiving the vaccine.
- To reduce pain and discomfort after vaccination, use or exercise your arm.
Scroll down and click below to sign up for a time slot.
10:00am - 2:00pm EST
1800 Volunteer Blvd
1800 Volunteer Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37996
|| University of Tennessee Knoxville