2022 Montgomery County Agricultural Fair MCGOP Tent
THANK YOU FOR VOLUNTEERING!
The Montgomery County Agricultural Fair is one of the most popular events in Maryland and is the perfect place to find new volunteers and friends. Please sign up to share information about Republican groups, candidates and issues important to everyone. Help us gather voters, volunteers and Republican election judges for the November election.
Please read the information found in "Related Files." We are not allowed to disseminate materials outside the tent. We are also not allowed to walk through the crowds engaging in campaign activities. Please plan accordingly.
FREE ADMISSION and PARKING
- You may qualify to receive a free day pass (including parking) by being one of the first 18 volunteers to sign up for two slots.
- You may qualify for as many free day passes as you like: 1 pass for 2 volunteer slots; but please don’t sign up for numerous slots to get the free passes and then cancel. If you volunteer for two slots on separate days you will still have to pay for one of the days.
- Free day passes will be mailed to you at the address you enter when you sign up.
REGULAR ADMISSION AND PARKING
- If you don’t qualify for a free day pass, regular admission is $15/person if purchased at the gate and $12 if purchased in advance online at www.mcagfair.com. Parking is not included.
- 2-Day passes may be purchased online for $20. Parking is not included.
- Season Passes may be purchased online for $90. Parking at Perry Parkway lot is included.
- Fair parking at 501 Perry Parkway costs $10 cash or credit card per vehicle. There are no discounts or advance purchasing options for parking. A tractor shuttle runs from the parking lot to the tent area.
- FREE parking with shuttle bus service from Lakeforest Mall is located at Lost Knife Road and Odenhal Avenue.
STUDENT SERVICE LEARNING HOURS
- Students wishing to learn SSL hours for volunteering at the tent MUST complete the SSL Request Form 560-50 and submit it to your school 2 weeks before volunteering. You must also complete SSL Verification Form 560-51 after volunteering and submit it to your school. These forms and the list of school SSL coordinators are in the "Related files" below.
QUESTIONS and SUGGESTIONS
Laura Benson is setting up the tent and coordinating it until Sunday evening, August 7. Please contact her at [email protected] or 301-351-2319 with questions.
All ticket questions and fair questions beginning August 8 should go to Martha Schaerr at [email protected] or 240-277-1601.
GENERAL FAIR INFORMATION
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!