Plan for your appointment to last at least 20 minutes so you can:
- Register for your vaccination
- Receive your vaccination
- Stay for a recommended 15-minute observation period after your vaccination
Remember to bring your TriHealth ID badge with you to your appointment.
For your convenience, COVID Vaccinations are also available in the same location as the Flu Vaccinations. To sign up for a COVID vaccination please use this link:
FLU VACCINE BRAND AVAILABILITY:
- Fluarix is the brand of influenza vaccine that will be provided at all Vaccine Clinic locations.
- Limited quantities of Flublok and Fluzone High Dose will be available within the Employee Health department locations only. If one of these other brands is needed, please call Employee Health to schedule an appointment within the office location (Bethesda North: 513-865-1152 / Good Samaritan: 513-862-2857).
- Flublok is for individuals with allergies to chicken eggs or protein.
- Fluzone High Dose is available for ages 65 and over. You should discuss with your primary care provider whether a higher potency vaccine is appropriate for you. The benefit and risk of the higher potency vaccine is still under investigation and has not been advised by the CDC as being necessary for older adults.
VACCINE CLINIC LOCATIONS:
All locations for flu shots are listed on this sign up. Please ensure you are signing up at the correct location!
- Bethesda North Outpatient Imaging Center (BNOI)- 10494 Montgomery Road, 45242 (on the campus of Bethesda North Hospital)
- Good Samaritan Hospital- 3rd floor medical education conference rooms (Take North elevators to the 3rd floor, follow signs to the Medical Education Conference rooms)
- McCullough Hyde Memorial Hospital- 110 N Poplar Street, Oxford, OH 45056 (2nd floor conference rooms)
12:00pm - 5:00pm EST
Bethesda North Outpatient Imaging