St. Paul's has supported St. Joseph Center's holiday outreach efforts for many years by providing Christmas gifts for families. In light of the pandemic, this year we will be sponsoring each family’s Christmas gifts with gift cards only (no stocking stuffers). You can sponsor one or more families, or get together with your friends to do so! Please feel free to include a holiday message for the receiving families.
Questions? Please contact PWC Outreach cochairs, Ann Goodgame and Jessica Gunderson ([email protected], [email protected])
SPONSOR A FAMILY OR A COUPLE WITH GIFT CARDS
- Commit to sponsor a family or a couple below. Families vary in size from one to seven members. Couples comprise two adults.
- Within 24 hours, you will receive an email with your assigned family's or couple's wishlist and Wishlist ID#
- If you sponsor a family, purchase the requested $25 grocery gift card for each family member, and purchase the requested $25 retail gift card for each child
- If you sponsor a couple, purchase the requested $25 retail gift card for each adult
- If you sponsor an individual, purchase the requested $25 retail gift card for the individual
- Write the value on each gift card with a Sharpie marker, print a copy of the wishlist, and place all gifts cards and the wishlist in an envelope clearly labeled with the Wishlist ID#
- Return envelope with gift cards and wishlist to the church or school offices by December 6th.
- Expected contribution: approximately $50 for a couple or a "family" of one child, $75 for a family of 2, $125 for a family of 3, $175 for a family of 4, $225 for a family of 5, $275 for a family of 6, and $325 for a family of 7.