2019 Bike MS: BP MS 150 Skilled Volunteers
Amateur radio operators are assigned to several different groups and locations along the route to support communications for the ride. Though most hams will volunteer through this committee (Communications / Hams), others will volunteer through the SAGs, Box / Bus Combos, CERT, or other committees.
Communications is a one or two-day commitment, depending on the assignment.
Additional information is available on the bpms150hams.org website.
- SIGNUP ON THIS SIGNUP GENIUS SITE (2019 Volunteer Registration)
**If CERT Go HERE, If a SAG VAN Go HERE, Or a full List of Skilled Volunteer Teams Go HERE
- On the page below find the section of the table that corresponds to the the days you are available to volunteer for (Sat & Sun, Sat Only, Sun Only). Scroll down for all options.
- Click 'Sign-up' in the slots of the days available
- Click 'Submit and Sign-Up'
- Follow Instructions
- IF HAM - COMPLETE 'The Com Form'
All Ham Radio Operators, regardless of what committee they are volunteering for, are asked to complete 'The Com Form' in addition to completing the Volunteer Registration (This or other sign-up genius sites). This allows us to more easily track communication resources (Hams) across the committees.
|| Charlie Matthew