University of Evansville Employees
The University of Evansville is excited to announce the return of UE Gives Back! Mark your calendars for Friday, October 8, and come volunteer to make positively purple change on campus. With the approval of immediate supervisors and as schedules permit, employees may choose to volunteer on UE’s campus without scheduling a day of vacation. Please sign up by October 4.
Projects this year include:
- Clifford Circle Benches – Pressure Washing
- Front Oval Refresh – Painting of Front Oval Curbs
- John Street Community Garden Cleanup – Seasonal Cleaning Up of Vines and Plants, Raking Leaves
- Krannert Hall Art Department - Inspecting and Registering Permanent Collections
- Native Plant Garden – Planting
- Raised Planters Across Campus – Planting Fall Annuals
- Peters-Margedant House – Cleaning and Painting Exterior Walls, Outdoor Landscaping
- SOBA Landscaping – Removal of Overgrown Hedges, Raking Mulch, Adding Decorative Rock
The safety of all employees is critically important to the success of this event. Volunteers are asked to watch this safety video and initial the final page of the survey document.
Contact Alex Amick at [email protected] with any questions. Date:
University of Evansville
|| Alexandra Amick