BSA Sycamore District
Scouting for Food is a once-a-year council-wide service project. Scouts and their families collect food donations for their local food pantry.
- Saturday February 23rd. 2019 Door hangars & Flyers out to neighborhoods
- Saturday March 2nd 2019 Collect donations & bring to food pantry
To sign up,
- Scroll down to find your town.
- Confirm your town by clicking on the Sign Up button. You will see a tick mark.
- To enter details, click on the big blue SUBMIT AND SIGNUP button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your unit name, number and your contact details.
Questions? Contact Susan Kelly - click CONTACT below
8:00am - 5:00pm EST
Collect donations in Local Community
|| susan clancy kelly