Creative Theater Workshop
Looking for students in elementary through high school to create the cast of FROZEN Jr.
Director / Choreographer Michelle Hamstra
Vocal Director Susan Niekamp
Assistant Director/Choreographer Eli Baldwin
Auditions July 16th, 18th & 20th (schedule a time below)
Performances November 8th - 17th. We will cast understudies so we should be able to work with your schedule.
Rehearsals (starting August 29) - Leads will meet Thursdays from 6:00pm - 9:00pm and Saturdays from 9:00am - 2:00pm. Ensemble members will meet about once a month on Thursday nights from 6:00pm - 8:30pm and every Saturday from 9:00am - 2:00pm. Students will only stay during the hours they are scheduled and will know at least one week in advance.
- Be prepared to sing 30 seconds of a song using instrumental or karaoke music
- (bring a CD or phone for your music.)
- Bring a headshot and resume
- Headshot – you do not need a professional picture. Any picture that we can keep is great.
- Resume – If you do not have a resume… please let us know your school, training, special skills, phone number and email.
- Wear comfortable clothes to dance in.
- The audition will last 1 hour
- You may get a call back for July 20th from 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- Once cast, there is a workshop fee of $250 per actor. The fee includes costumes, singing, dancing and acting lessons and performances. Payment plans and limited partial scholarships available upon request.
- Questions? Email [email protected] or call (239)738-3525
|| Michelle Hamstra