Windsor Chinese Alliance Church
3 Step Registration Process
Step 1: Please read the following questions carefully
1. In the last 14 days have you travelled outside Canada and required by law to self quarantine?
2. In the last 21 days have you been tested positive for COVID-19?
3. In the last 14 days have you had contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing proper PPE?
4. Are you waiting for COVID-19 test results?
5. Do you have any of the following symptoms?
Fever, Chills, New onset of cough. Headaches , Worsening chronic cough , Unexplained fatigue, Difficulty swallowing , Unexplained fatigue muscle aches , Shortness of breath, Diarrhea, Difficulty breathing, Abdominal pain , Sore throat, Nausea/ vomiting ,Hoarse Voice , Pink Eyes,Difficulty swallowing ,Unexplained runny nose , Unexplained sneezing, Unexplained nasal congestion, Decrease or loss of taste, Decrease sense of smell
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, please temporarily refrain from attending church services in person but join our online services.
Step 2: Please click here to download our health questionaire form. Print and complete the questionaire. You need to fill out one form per person. Bring it with you to the Sunday worship.
Step 3: Complete the Signup process below
11:00am - 12:15pm EST
|| Cantonese Wcac