Brown County 4-H
Thank you for volunteering at the 4-H foodstand at the 2022 Brown County Free Fair! Read each shift carefully and choose the one that works best for you. NOTE: You MUST sign up as individuals (Sally Johnson and Peter Johnson), and not “Johnson Family”.
Reminders regarding the Food Stand;
- 4-H youth are asked to volunteer for at least one full shift in the 4-H Food Stand, as these funds support their programming for the coming year.
- One parent/adult is asked to assist in the Food Stand with their child/children who have not completed 7th grade, any adults are invited to help. We always appreciate extended family members who are willing and able to volunteer!
- The shifts below include minimum ages that must be met to safely participate in specific tasks.
- By signing up, you are agreeing to abide by the Brown County 4-H Food Stand Handbook
- PLEASE NOTE: Supervisor and Cashier roles require Screened Volunteers ('SV'). If you are interested in becoming an 'SV', please reach out to the Extension Office at your earliest convenience. These rolse will meet for a brief training on Saturday, August 6. Lunch will be provided.
- PLEASE NOTE: Once a shift is full, we will not be able to accommodate any more people on that shift. This is not because we don’t need the help, but because we need people to sign up elsewhere! If you would like to switch shifts, please reach out directly to the folks who have signed up, or contact the Extension Office at (507) 794 - 7993.
Sign up closes on Wednesday, August 3rd.
|| Janessa Palmer