The Room Parent role is a great way to be involved in your child’s class while creating fun experiences for the students. Each year we ask for 2 room parents per class to assist with:
- Planning and executing on 2 classroom celebrations (Halloween and Valentine’s Day)
- Communication to families in the classroom
- Planning other PTO events like Teacher Appreciation and Christmas Movie Day
- Attend PTO meetings where possible
- Add exciting activities in coordination with the class teacher
If you would like to be a room parent for the class your child is in, please sign up below. Our first event to coordinate will the be our Halloween Trunk or Treat event.
As a reminder, as a room parent you will earn your 20 SharePoint hours for the year! Please only sign-up for 1 classroom.
If you would like more information, reach out to Corrina Poland or Ashley. Once the positions are filled, more information will be communicated to the room partents.
|| Erika Thompson