Calling all high school seniors and transfer agricultural education majors! Are you ready to share your intent to become an agriculture teacher? Sign up for one of our Tagged to Teach Ag Declaration Events at the 2021 National FFA Convention and Expo! This year, the NAAE National Teach Ag Campaign will host two declaration events on Thursday, October 28, and two declaration events on Friday, October 29. All declaration events will take place at the NAAE National Teach Ag Campaign booth (#2535) during the 2021 National FFA Expo.
2021 NAAE Tagged to Teach Ag Declaration Events:
- Thursday, October 28 - 10AM EDT (10 slots available)
- Thursday, October 28 - 1PM EDT (10 slots available)
- Friday, October 29 - 11AM EDT (10 slots available)
- Friday, October 29 - 1PM EDT (10 slots available)
- Fill out this form by providing your contact information and select which declaration event you plan on attending. Each declaration event is limited to 10 participants. You will receive a reminder email a few days advance.
- Invite your agriculture teacher(s), fellow FFA members, family, friends, etc. to attend the declaration event in person with you, or invite them to watch live on the National Teach Ag Campaign Facebook Page.
- Show up to the NAAE National Teach Ag Booth (Booth #2535) five minutes prior to the start time of the declaration event.
- The declaration event will take approximately 15-20 minutes. It will include a short welcome from an NAAE staff member or stakeholder, a signing event, as well as a chance for you to introduce yourself in front of the audience.
- After the event, you will be given a sticker with a QR code to a Dropbox folder, which will include photos from the declaration event, and a digital certificate. You will have the ability to download, edit, and print the certificate for your own use.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Alan Green, NAAE Program Manager for Marketing and Communications, at [email protected].
The NAAE National Teach Ag Campaign is powered by the National Association of Agricultural Educators. Funding for the NAAE National Teach Ag Campaign is provided by the CHS Foundation, Corteva Agriscience™, Growth Energy, and BASF.
Booth #2535 - National FFA Expo