As a sacred moment of rest, reflection, and time to ponder, heal and just look and/or make art, the Love Lab Studio teaching team will support us to create. This project will allow participants to either make art at easels, look through viewfinders at the ocean horizon, or just join artists and observe with us as children and community come together and look at the land, the rock sculptures, the water, and the sky.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. We look forward to welcoming you! A few notes on the event:
- this event is FREE and open to all!
- this event repeats over 3 days: Friday 7.23, Saturday 7.24, Sunday 7.25, 3 - 6 p - pick a spot that works best for you!
- if a spot isn't available, don't worry! You can still come and see if an easel is open. We will also have painting boards for sitting and working on the ground.
- the times reflected in sign ups are approximate. We want to be sure artists have ample time to express themselves while also allowing access to the event for all those interested.
- please sign up as MANY children as you like! to make space for others, we ask that participants sign up only for one spot/session.
- children must be accompanied by an adult throughout their time at the event
- we ask all coming to this consider masking, to keep all of the children safe and healthy.
- if you'd like, please complete the attached form in advance of the event. If that's not possible, no worries! We'll have paper copies on hand for you (parents/guardians) to complete as you check in at the event.
If you have any questions, please send us an email at [email protected] And thank you!
Fish Point at Eastern Promenade
Fish Point, Portland, ME 04101