Brookwood Parents' Association
During the 2018-2019 school year, the PA will be hosting 4 seasonally themed breakfasts for all Brookwood employees. This sign up is for the second breakfast of the school year. Similar to previous years, each breakfast will be "grab n' go" buffet style in the serving area of the cafeteria. This year, we have created sign up slots for certain food items that have been popular in the past as well as slots for seasonally themed foods - or if you're feeling creative, there are slots for you to let us know what you'd like to bring. The offering tends to end up with more of a brunch feel to it, with items such as smoked salmon and quiche as well as assorted cheeses and meats and other sweet and savory items. We are grateful for your help and hope that you will review the notes below for guidelines on how to contribute.
- All Decor items should be delivered by 2pm the day prior to the breakfast (DUE 2pm 12/4)
- All food items items should be delivered to the serving area of the cafeteria by 7:30am on the date of each breakfast event. (Employees stop by early as they arrive, so that they can enjoy breakfast before their day starts.)
- Items that should be served warm should be delivered in that state unless you drop off the day before for reheating the next morning by the kitchen staff (see below)
- For dishes that require reheating (quiche or casserole type dish) a drop off the day before allows time for the kitchen staff to help reheat the morning of the event
- If you need to drop off items the day/evening before the scheduled event please follow instructions on your confirmation email
- All items should be labeled (especially if GF, dairy free, vegan, etc.) with not only the item name but your name as well
- Overall QTY is 100 people, but please do not feel like you should attempt to feed 100 people with each of your items. We have designed the sign up so that multiple areas are covered and we will assess the projected amount of food and add items as necessary for each breakfast
- Please feel free to get creative - any seasonally specific items are welcomed & encouraged!
- NO NUTS
Thank you so much for your help and support!
Questions? Please contact Brookwood Parents' Association Employee Appreciation Committee members Sarah Harrison ([email protected]) or Lindsay Bergeron ([email protected])
Serving Area of cafeteria
|| Dec 5th 2018 Employee Appreciation Breakfast