Our thrid annual Breakfast with Badges event has been planned for our school students to have the opportunity to honor local firefighters, law enforcement officials and other emergency personnel who dedicate their lives to helping others and saving lives.
- We are in need of parent volunteers for helping throughout the morning as well as donations of food items.
- A maximum of 3 hours can be earned for donating food items.
- All volunteers for this event must have completed the Archdiocese of Washington Child Protection Program.
By signing up to be a volunteer at this event, you agree to the following:
As a Parent Volunteer, I acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. To report to activities by the designated time.
2. To fully participate in the volunteer activity to which I committed and to perform all duties as described in the role I signed up to perform.
3. To minimize distractions that may impede my ability to successfully complete tasks (for example, supervising my children or using my cell phone).
4. To sign-in and out at each volunteer event and to accurately log volunteer hours within a week of the event.
Thank you for your participation!
8:30am - 11:00am EDT
School Cafeteria and Multi Purpose Room
|| St. Joseph's Regional Catholic School