Organic Oneness Minneapolis
Southside residents, members of the Twin Cities Baha'i community, and friends from all over the Metro are serving the community around the George Floyd Memorial by collecting and distributing food and hygiene items at the Minneapolis Baha'i Center. Volunteers and donations for this effort are an immediate need. To volunteer, please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
A few things to note:
- Please approach the Baha'i Center from the North as Chicago Ave is closed off from the south. Volunteers are asked to park on the south side of the parking lot.
- Face masks should be worn at all times on the Baha'i Center grounds.
- Volunteers can use the restrooms at the Baha'i Center.
- The George Floyd Memorial area is within a block of the Baha'i Center. It is likely that there will be large crowds and little security presence in the area. Please be mindful of your surroundings at all times.
- Volunteers are asked to stay home if they have experienced any COVID-19 related symptoms within 72 hours of their shift.
DONATIONS: In-kind donations will be accepted at the Baha'i Center Wednesdays and Saturdays between 3-6PM. *Donated masks, hand sanitizer, laundry/dish soap, personal hygiene items, baby supplies, breakfast items, paper products and first aid supplies are especially needed right now*
Monetary donations to support this effort are greatly appreciated. Those wishing to make a donation can follow this link: https://www.organiconeness.com/donate.html and select "South Minneapolis Relief, Recovery & Transformation" on the drop down menu.
Minneapolis Baha'i Center
3644 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55407
|| Elisabeth Missaghi