Thank you for helping with the Battle Tech Week Meals/Snacks! We encourage every family to contribute and/or volunteer for as many Tech Week Meals/Snacks as possible!
- Perishable items can be sent with your student on the day(s) you’ve selected to participate or dropped off in the cafeteria or hallway at the specified time (see meal schedule below - NOTE THE LOCATIONS).
- Non-perishable items can be brought in advance.
- Please label all items with your child’s name.
- Volunteer and Meal Times vary and are posted next to the date of the sign-up slot. Volunteers will receive email confirmations and reminders.
- Please provide name of your dish in the Comment Section to help avoid too many duplicates. The kids enjoy variety:)
- Crockpots are welcome to be brought in the morning and cook all day in Mrs. Tooch’s room.
- If you have any questions, you may contact Marla Allen - [email protected]
- Your support is immensely appreciated- Thank You!
60 to feed
Saturday (May 7th) Set up 12:30, food drop off by 12:45 and meal 1:00 - Cafeteria
Monday (May 9th) Set up 4:45, food drop off by 4:45 and Snacks 5:00 - Hallway by Mrs. Tooch's classroom
Tuesday (May 10th) Set up 4:45, food drop off by 4:45 and Snacks 5:00 - Hallway by Mrs. Tooch's classroom
Wednesday (January 26) Set up 3:45, food drop off by 4:00 and Meal 4:15 - Cafeteria
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!