VOLUNTEER NEEDS AT A GLANCE:
- 4-5 assorted desserts that serve 12
- 3-4 cases of bottled water
- 3-4 volunteers to help set up the dinner & dessert buffet after school (3:45 PM)
- 3-4 volunteers to help clean up after teachers have eaten (6:00 PM)
- Small cash donations (Suggested donation: $10)
WHEN AND WHERE:
- October 8, 2018; 3:45 PM for set-up to 6:00 PM for take-down
- Room 211
WHAT AND WHY?
The SEM PTSA is pleased to provide a simple buffet dinner to our faculty on parent-teacher conference nights as a thank-you for their hard work and dedication to students and parents.
The PTSA Board is taking care of the main part of the meal, but we're looking for donations from parents for a few desserts and cases of bottled water!
We'll also need some volunteers to help set up the buffet tables after school and clean up after the teachers have had a chance to grab their dinners. If you are planning to bring a dessert/case of water, and/or if you are going to be at the school later in the evening to attend a conference, please consider volunteering a few minutes of your time to help out!
As always, if you're unable to volunteer or bring a food item, small donations (suggestion donation = $10) are also appreciated!
Thank you so much for your support, and we hope to see you on October 8!
~The SEM PTSA Board
3:45pm - 6:00pm CDT