HHSMA - Orchestra
As a fundraiser for the HUDSON HIGH SCHOOL ORCHESTRA, we need adult volunteers to help with concession sales for Friday night home football games and for the Parade of Bands on Saturday evening, October 2, 2021.
Profits from concessions directly support the HHS Orchestra Program and are used, for example, on school instrument repairs, sheet music, uniforms, OMEA contest fees and other day-to-day expenses.
Adults: Jobs include taking orders, preparing food and restocking, with shifts starting at 5:30 or 6pm. On-site training and supervision is provided for all positions. For public health reasons, please wear a hat / head covering and a mask / face covering.
Signup Deadline, Parking and Other Details: In order for us to submit our roster to the front gate on time, please sign up by Tuesday night the week of an event. Additional instructions and parking information are available here.
Location: Hudson Memorial Stadium
Fall 2021 Schedule:
Hudson Memorial Stadium
- September 3, 2021 - v. Warren G Harding: Youth Night
- September 17, 2021 - v. Wadsworth
- September 24, 2021 - v. Brecksville: Homecoming
- October 1, 2021 - v. Nordonia: Hudson Middle School Band Night
- October 2, 2021 - Parade of Bands
- October 15, 2021 - v. Brunswick: Senior Night
2500 Hudson-Aurora Road, Hudson, Ohio 44236
|| HHS Concessions Committee