FAFSA Workshop 2022
Good News! We will be hosting another FAFSA workshop! If you missed the first one, please plan to sign up for this event. Join Eric Farmer and the RHS Counseling Department to complete your FAFSA. The FAFSA deadline is February 1, 2022. Parents/Guardians are encouraged to attend with their senior. Please sign-up for ONLY one time slot.
To complete the FAFSA the following items are required:
- Parent and student parent social security number or Alien registration number
- Parent and/or student federal tax returns from the 2020 tax year, W-2s, and other records of income.
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically
- Click the link to create your parent/guardian AND student FSA ID- this will serve as the electronic signature on the FAFSA https://studentaid.gov/fsa-id/create-account/launch
|| Latricia Watkins