Welcome to Cafeteria Duty!
Please honor your time commitment. If you are unable to work, you are responsible for finding a sub from the sub list.
Please arrive by 10:50, sign in at the office, then proceed to the cafeteria. Additional instructions are available at the milk station, if needed!
There will be a total of three volunteers per lunch period - your duties include:
1. Monitoring/assisting with the microwaves
2. Monitoring tables to help open items, clean up spills, etc.
3. Rinsing trays, cups, and plates then loading and running the dishwasher, as needed
4. Assisting with recycling. Empty bottles and cans only!
4. Wiping down tables at the end of each period
5. Enforcing general rules in the cafeteria:
- a total of 6 kids per table are allowed. 3 on each side of the long tables and 6 total at the round tables.
- Masks must be worn when students are up from their tables
- Students must ask a teacher, specicially, to leave the lunch room
- No cash. Milk is purchased directly from the food service company through the students lunch accounts
Your shift ends at 12:45. Please make sure all tables are wiped down and benches are folded on top of the table. Maintenance will then come through to sweep. Cups, trays, and plates should be loaded in dishwasher.
RECYCLING: KEEP IT SIMPLE- EMPTY PLASTIC AND ALUMINUM BOTTLES ONLY!
Requirements for Indoor Volunteers:
1. Proof of Vaccination: This information will NOT be shared publicly. Please email a photo or scan of your vaccination card to [email protected]
2. Completion of the Prevent and Protect Program: PreventandProtectSTL.org
If you are new to this process, you can find additional info on how to get started via the parish website:https://www.mqpwg.org/Formation/Protecting-Gods-Children
Please contact Mary Koestner at [email protected] with any questions.
Thank you for sharing your time and talent with MQP!
|| MQP Home and School