CAREFULLY READ THESE IMPORTANT GUIDELINES:
Please reserve ONLY ONE SLOT per donation day.
We accept seasonal clothing according to this calendar:
January & February - Fall & Winter Career Apparel
March thru June - Spring & Summer Career Apparel
July - Large Sizes Only (Sz. 14 & up) on only one day
August - October - Fall & Winter Career Apparel
November - Large Sizes Only (Sz. 14 & up) on only one day
December - No Donations Accepted
- All items must be freshly cleaned and brought in on hangers. We are unable to accept bags or boxes of clothing.
- PLEASE LIMIT YOUR DONATION OF HANGING ITEMS TO 25 OR FEWER. We are unable to accept more than 25 hanging items, per donor.
- We are also accepting wardrobe accessories of shoes (especially closed-toe, flats with rubber soles - even pristine tennis shoes), jewelry, purses & belts. We are unable to accept scarves at this time.
- We welcome donations of high-end wardrobe items for our future fundraising sales.
- Please reserve ONLY ONE SLOT on any given donation day. Our donation appointments are in high demand and we'd like to make this opportunity available for as many donors as possible.
Select your donation slot from the schedule below. We are unable to offer a wait list for cancellations. If you don't see a convenient appointment available, check back here occasionally to see if a slot has opened up. Please only reserve one slot on a single donation day.
Please be prompt so we can accommodate everyone easily. This is curbside, contact-free service! Use the covered drive-thru to pull up to our front door and remain in your vehicle - our volunteer will meet you and unload your donation. We're unable to invite you into our building.
We will provide you with a receipt suitable for tax purposes in exchange for your donation.
Thank you for your generous support for Dress for Success!.
Susie Tucker / [email protected]
1608 Woodmont Blvd, Nashville, TN 37215
|| Allison Adams