Did you receive a Working Washington Round 5 Grant (WW5)?
OneEastside SPARK and our partners are hosting a series of live, group help sessions to assist recipients of WW5 grants with the next steps in the process of claiming their funds. If you still need to apply for a Unique Entity ID (UEI), staff will also be able to assist with this.
- Review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up
- Bring this information with you to your session:
- Submittable login information: Email address and password (the same email used in your WW5 grant application)
- Federal EIN or social security number
- Bank account and routing number (a check or deposit slip will work)
- Unique Entity ID (UEI), if available
If you need assistance obtaining your UEI, please indicate on the sign up form. You may also contact OneEastside SPARK staff to book a separate session at (425) 885-4014 ext. 5 / [email protected].
If you need to cancel your spot, please give staff 1 business day's notice. This will give us time to find another business to fill your spot.
NOTE: Participation in an in-person group help session may involve displaying confidential information in a public space (city library). Participants agree not to hold OneEastside or OneRedmond liable for any accidential disclosure of confidential information, or potential misuse of information that may occur by virtue of operating in a public venue.