Join us for a FREE safe, socially distanced, musical experience for children ages 2-6!
At our Outdoor Musical Adventure, your child and you will meet ten different musicians at six different stations. Each musician will introduce their instrument, play, and lead a simple activity. You will get to hear and see ten different instruments of the orchestra, all from a safe distance.
This immersive, outdoor experience will be "round-robin" style, with families placed in small groups (of no more than eight individuals) to allow for social distancing. Each group will rotate through the six different stations during this 60-minute adventure. After visiting each station, children will return to the registration table to receive a small prize. This is the perfect, low risk way to enrich your child's life with music, get outdoors, and cure your family's cabin fever.
While this event is free, everyone MUST sign up to attend. Walk-ups will be asked to wait in their vehicle until and if a spot becomes available.
Here’s how we are keeping your child and you safe and how to sign up for this free event:
1) Each station will have 4 yoga mats which will seat two people from the same household. These will be set up with social distancing guidelines in mind and sanitized between groups. To sign up, choose your one-hour time frame and select the number of mats your family will need. Each mat seats two people, so, for example a family of 3 or 4 individuals will need two mats, while a family of 5 or 6 individuals will need 3 mats.
PLEASE NOTE: We are limiting this event to a maximum of one parent per child in order to serve as many children as possible.
2) Our musicians and staff will all be wearing masks unless they are actively blowing into an instrument. We respectfully request that all patrons wear a mask to protect our musicians and fellow families if at all possible.
3) This will be a contact free event. Children will not be permitted to touch the instruments, and our check-in will be a touch-free process.
4) Restrooms are only available by request. (So if possible, go before you arrive!). Anyone needing a restroom will be escorted into the building, and the restroom will be sanitized between each use.
5) Groups are staggered with 10-minutes between start-times to avoid large crowds at check-in. Please arrive at our check-in table within the five minute window before your alloted time. If you arrive early, please wait in your vehicle until your scheduled time. Late arrivals will be directed to their group in progress, or rescheduled to a later open time.
6) Our staff will be monitoring to make sure everyone is following the social distancing guidelines. Families must stay with the same group, and children always need to remain with their adult while on the premises.
7) If you have any questions or concerns or feel we missed something, please feel free to shoot us an e-mail. We will be happy to address your concerns.