Bridgeland Theatre Arts Booster Club
Ursa Major Theatrics' next production of the 2020-21 season takes place on the Main Stage in the auditorium at Bridgeland High School with six performances May 27-30.
Ursa Major's shows are made possible only when parents and guardians step up to serve in the roles below. The students work hard for WEEKS to do their part. Will you serve a few hours to do yours? Whether your child is in the show or not, we invite you to serve -- it's a team effort!
Keep in mind:
- Volunteers are needed on two Saturdays BEFORE the show begins
- See the first two options below — May 8 and May 22
- Note in the "Comment" field your estimated arrival time on those days
- You do not have to stay the whole day
- Volunteers are needed during each of the 6 performances (May 27-30)
- You can serve on multiple days (and multiple shifts if they do not overlap)
A variety of donations are also needed to make the show a success! Sign up for what you'll contribute on this separate SignUp Genius form.
|| Steven Murray