CISD has announced that our COVID-19 Safety Alert Level has been reduced from Level 4 to Level 3. We are so excited to begin welcoming visitors back into our building. On October 4th, we will begin allowing parents and family members to visit their children during lunch. While we remain on Safety Alert Level 3, we will use following procedures to keep the volume of lunch visitors at a level where we can still maintain our safety and sanitization standards.
1. All lunch visitors must sign up using this form in order to visit their child for lunch. Sign-ups will be confirmed in the front office upon arrival. Visitors who arrive at the front office without signing up in advance will only be allowed to enter the building if there are still slots available at the time of arrival.
2. At this time, only TWO adults will be allowed to enter the building per child.
3. Each adult entering the building must present a physical, government-issued photo ID at the front desk. Once IDs are scanned into our system, visitors will be given a CISD Visitor Badge. Visitor badges must be worn at all times in the building.
4. During lunch, your child will sit with you at the designated visitor table. Visitors may not sit at the class lunch tables. Only your child will be allowed to sit with you at the visitor table. Friends of your child whose parents are not present must stay at their class table.
5. Visitors must check out through the front office when exiting the building.
**In order to allow all parents an opportunity to visit their children, visits will be limited to once every 3 weeks for each child.
Please note that our front office staff does not have the authority to make any exceptions to these policies.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Dates will continuously come available two weeks in advance. Please check the grade level before submitting to make sure that you are signing up for the appropriate lunch time. Thank you!
|| Deretchin Elementary