To attend at Trinity on 10/11/20, you will need to sign up for a pew in advance. Only people in the same household may sit in a pew together. You can find a legend of pews here: https://bit.ly/3iSo0SO (each "x" denotes one person who may sit in the pew). Pews are first come/first serve.
Masks must be worn at all times (over mouth and nose), while on Trinity Church Property
- Our worship capacity is 42.
- There will be no singing, but we will use videos with our virtual choir
- Please bring your service bulletins with you. They will be sent in this email each week by Wednesday. Bulletins will also be on the website.
- Communion will only be in one kind (bread, not wine)
- Please stay six feet from all people, at all times
- There will be a traffic plan with ushers. to guide you in a clock-wise fashion through the church
- Please only use the bathroom on your side of the church. Please spray that bathroom (for the next person) with disinfectant after use.
- Only the Church Street door will be open for admission.
- We will be keeping a list of all attendees at each service so as to assist contact tracing, if necessary.
- Please do not stay to socialize after the service. Please leave the building and parking lot immediately following the service
- Please do not enter the sacristy
SEE FULL LIST OF GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDANCE HERE