Tewksbury Congregational Church
The sanctuary is open for worship. Due to the state mandated restrictions on the number of people who can attend in-person gatherings and for the purpose of contact tracing in the event it is needed, we will be using Sign Up Genius to allow you to indicate your desire to attend worship in person. You will be able to sign up for November on this one document.
For questions or concerns, please contact Mike Wildeman, deacon at [email protected].
Matthew 18:20 - For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
Guidelines to Note:
- Face masks are required for any person two years of age and greater. They are required for entry and must be worn until you exit the building.
- Ushers will escort you in and assign your seat. Please arrive early enough so we can start on time.
- Social Distancing will be observed with no contact between individuals.
- There will be no singing. This is based on events that have happened in churches around the country.
- Gatherings other than the Sanctuary are closed until further notice.
- There will be no Coffee Hour or food fellowship events at this time.
- Children must stay with their family and not roam the church. There will be no Sunday School or nursery care at this time.
- Parishioners requiring the elevator will be guided by our Ushers to maintain appropriate distancing.