Each year our Church participates in the Church World Services School Supplies Program. This year our goal is to fill 24 bags for children who cannot afford their own supplies. The Mission Committee will supply the bag for you to fill. The contents of each bag must remain uniform, therefore we ask that you provide the items exactly as listed below. To help you we have attached a file you can download and bring to the store! If you agree to participate, you are asked to buy the following supplies to fill one bag.
- One pair of blunt scissors ( rounded tip only) removed from package.
- Three 70 count notebooks (or note books totalling 200-210 pages). No loose leaf paper please!
- One 30-centimeter / 12" inch ruler
- One hand held pencil sharpener (removed from packaging)
- One large eraser (No pencil cap erasers please.)
- Six new unsharpened pencils with erasers. (removed from packaging)
- One box of 24 crayons. (Please only 24 crayons!)
Once your shopping is completed, there will be a marked bin under the stairs by the church's side entrance. Bags should be returned by September 27th. Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!