The Pandemic has left many of our international students feeling lonely, isolated, and even unwelcome in our country. We want to encourage them with a care package/gift bag to let them know there are people who are glad they are here and we care about them. Bridges International staff and student leaders will deliver the packages, giving us an opportunity to build on our relationship with them and share the gospel. You can pick up a provided gift bag and a list of suggested items to fill the bag, in the church lobby on Sundays or in the large back hallway by the offices during the week.
Please return the filled bag to the church by December 6.
Please signup and let us know of your intent to donate.
Goal - fill 50 bags
Suggested care-bag items:
- hot chocolate, granola bars, green tea, and other teas, salty snacks, Ramen noodles, chocolate candy, packaged cookies
- tissue packets, Deck of Cards or Uno cards, hand sanitizer, small hand lotion, chapstick
- a strand of Christmas lights they could use to decorate their room (They don't usually have Christmas trees)
- mask, OSU items (sticky notes, pen, key chain, etc.)
- winter socks, gloves, mug, or travel cup
- A Christmas card if you like, and you can sign "Your friends from Northwest Chapel and Bridges International."
Bibles have already been purchased and will be added to each bag.
Contact Kelly Will Phone: 614.558.0161 email: [email protected]