Church of the Redeemer Missions and Outreach
Help provide or serve dinners to the hungry in Union County by serving dinner on Mondays or Thursdays for just over an hour. Please arrive by 5:30, dinner is from 6-6:30pm, and then there is a bit of clean up afterwards. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Meghan Linn ([email protected]). See you there!
1) Consider your group! You will need at least 6 adults to serve the meal and more are always welcome! If you don't have a group but want to join, SIGN UP ANYWAY!! Others will certainly fill in. For those unable to attend (meals take place on MONDAY evenings, and a few THURSDAY evenings), consider providing or preparing the food for the team serving. We need the whole body!
2) Choose a date that works for you or your group. Menus have been provided for you. Please contact Meghan Linn ([email protected]) if you would like more information.
3) Sign up below to purchase, prepare or serve. About 80 men, women and children attend each dinner.
4) Arrive at the shelter with food (prepared or ready to be assembled) by 5-5:15pm on your day.
5) Meal service is from 6-6:30 and provides a wonderful time to get to know our community and love your neighbor in a really practical way!
Please take a look at the Meal Group Policies and Proceedures page before serving. Thank you!
Community Shelter of Union County
160 Meadow St, Monroe, NC 28110