Church of the Redeemer Mercy Ministry
Help provide or serve dinners to the hungry in Union County. Mondays and Thursdays available; meals are from 5pm-6:30pm. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Meghan Linn ([email protected]). See you there!
1) Consider your group! You will need at least 6 adults to serve the meal and more are always welcome! For those unable to attend (meals take place on MONDAY evenings, and a few THURSDAY evenings), consider providing or preparing the food for the team serving. We need the whole body!
2) Choose a date that works for you or your group. There are FIVE MONDAYS and FOUR THURSDAYS to serve. Menus have been provided for you. Please contact Meghan Linn ([email protected]) if you would like more information.
3) Sign up below to purchase, prepare or serve. About 80 men, women and children attend each dinner.
4) Arrive at the shelter with food (prepared or ready to be assembled) by 5-5:15pm on your day.
5) Meal service is from 6-6:30 and there is NO CLEAN UP!! Get to know our community and love your neighbor in a really practical way!
Union County Community Shelter