Calling all Dads and other Father figures!!!
We would like to have you volunteer at least one full day at Shadow Lake Elementary for the 2019-2020 school year. Watch D.O.G.S. come to school to do the following things:
- Read a Story to their child's class or another class
- Share their profession with the class
- Help the teacher with other tasks that they may need to have done
- Help monitor the kids during their recess time
- Play games during recess time with the kids (soccer, football, tag etc.)
- Help with WorkOut Wednesday if they are short on Volunteers and you are there on a Wednesday.
- Help the office with small tasks that they may need help with
- And enjoy this extra time being present in their child's life thoughout the day.
If you would like to volunteer your time please complete the following tasks:
- Go to https://tahomavolunteers.myschooldata.net/ and fill out the School District background check information. It usually doesn't take more than 10 days or less to come back.
- Choose a date that will work for you and sign up by filling out all of the information on this signup link.
If for some reason you can only volunteer for half a day please send an email to our Watch D.O.G.S. Program Coordinators to check about tring to set up special arrangements. Matt Stephens([email protected]).
Shadow Lake Elementry School
22620 Sweeney Rd SE, Maple Valley, WA 98038
|| Malia Hollowell