We are excited to now be able to celebrate Mass as a Parish with a much larger, but still limited, number of parishioners in attendance. The sign up process has CHANGED, so please read the rules and then review the available slots below. Click on the button to sign up.
The Spanish Mass is first come-first served. You will still need to sign in when you arrive and follow the guidelines. For information contact Vicky Flores at 303-501-2389.
La misa en español se sirve por orden de llegada. Aún deberá iniciar sesión cuando llegue y seguir las pautas. Para información contacte a Vicky Flores al 303-501-2389.
Seating in the Sanctuary has been marked off by sections: Pink, Gold, Yellow, Green, Blue and Purple. You will choose ONE spot for your whole family. In the Comments you need to write the number of people who will be attending and then list all their names. (This is required for contact tracing.) Seating in the section will be assigned to pews based on these numbers. We still must adhere to the 6 foot social distancing requirement, so we are only seating people in every third row. Some rows will have one family, others may have two small families on each end. Although the number of people in the Sanctuary will be greater than when we started in May, we still are limited by these distance guidelines and ask you to not choose more than ONE weekend Mass every two weeks. Daily Mass seats must also be reserved, but sign-ups are unlimited. These are on a differenct SignUpGenius.
The guidlines, which are still in effect:
- Please wear face coverings/masks, except for children under the age of 2.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet between your family and others.
- Wash your hands at home and use hand sanitizer upon entering the church.
- You will be seated. Please stay in your seat and keep children with you at all times.
- No Offertory procession - baskets for your tithe will be at the entrance and front of the church. Please put your offering in one upon arrival.
- No sign of peace or holding of hands during the Our Father prayer.
- Holy Communion will be distributed in different lines than before. PLEASE REVIEW THE ATTACHED MAP. It shows the locations of the sections and the direction for coming forward to receive Holy Communion, which is to be received in the hand. Detailed instructions are in the written attachment below.
- The pews/chairs/doors will be cleaned and disinfected between Masses. If you would like to help with greeting/checking-in people on arrival or with sanitizing at the end of Mass, email Andrea at [email protected] or by clicking the envelope icon below.
Further details on all of this are in the original letter, which is also attached below. God Bless you all...we look forward to seeing you soon!
Fr. Homero and Fr. Tim