We are excited to now be able to celebrate Mass as a Parish with a much larger, but still limited, number of parishioners in attendance. The sign up process has CHANGED, so please read the rules and then review the available slots below. Click on the button to sign up.
Seating in the Sanctuary has been marked off by sections: Pink, Gold, Yellow, Green, Blue and Purple. You will choose ONE spot for your whole family. You need to write the number of people who will be attending and list their names. (This is required for contact tracing.) We still must adhere to the 6 foot social distancing requirement, so we are only seating people in every other row. Some rows will have one family, others may have a couple on each end. Although the number of people in the Sanctuary will be greater than when we started in May, we still are limited by these distance guidelines. We do not expect to need to limit sign-ups for Daily Masses at this time.
Weekend Masses, which are on a different SignUpGenius, will be full and we ask you to not choose more than Three out of four Weekend Masses every month. Again, those are on a different SignUpGenius.
The guidlines, which are still in effect:
- You must wear face coverings/masks, except for children under the age of 11.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet between your family and others.
- Wash your hands at home and use hand sanitizer upon entering the church.
- You will be seated. Please stay in your seat and keep children with you at all times.
- No Offertory procession - baskets for your tithe will be at the entrance of the church. Please put your offering in one upon arrival.
- No sign of peace or holding of hands during the Our Father prayer.
- Holy Communion will be distributed in different lines than before. PLEASE REVIEW THE ATTACHED MAP. It shows the locations of the sections and the direction for coming forward to receive Holy Communion. If you are not receiving on the hand, please come forward at the end of the Communion line. Detailed instructions are in the written attachment below.
- The pews/chairs/doors will be cleaned and disinfected between Masses. If you would like to help with greeting/checking-in people on arrival or with sanitizing at the end of Mass, email Andrea at [email protected] or by clicking the envelope icon below.
Further details on all of this are in the original letter, which is also attached below. God Bless you all...we look forward to seeing you soon!
Fr. Homero and Fr. Tim