Interfaith Food Pantry of the Oranges
IFPO's "Help for the Holidays" continues on Wednesday, December 18th, when we prepare festive holiday grocery kits for 400 families.
- Early morning setup help is critical to getting our clients inside the building and out of the cold. Please make sure you arrive at the indicated start time of your shift. Given all that needs to be done, this is one day that we do not have as much flexibility with start times.
- If you are only available for a portion of the morning, please note that in the comment section.
- Only sign up in 1 category.
- We hope to finish around 1:30 PM.
- Student volunteers must be a mature age 12+.
- All volunteers must be registered in advance for Dec 18th.
- FIRST-TIME VOLUNTEERS, In addition to signing up below, before arriving, PLEASE PRINT AND COMPLETE THE VOLUNTEER WAIVER found at https://www.orangesfoodpantry.org/volunteer-waiver AND CREATE A PROFILE in the IFPO database at https://www.orangesfoodpantry.org/volunteer-registration before arriving at pantry.
7:00am - 1:30pm EST
IFPO, 105 Main Street, Orange
|| Interfaith Food Pantry of the Oranges