Lewis Elementary School
The Lewis Spirit Rock is a great way to send a special message...
Show your school spirit, wish someone "Happy Birthday!" or "Congratulations!"
· Reservations Required
· Cost is $10 for one day (Approx. 4pm-4pm)
· Dates are available on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis.
· You may paint the rock starting at 4pm the day before your reservation, so it will be ready for the morning carpool line of your reserved day. For example, if your child's birthday is April 21st, reserve April 21st. You may begin painting the rock on April 20th at 4pm in order for it to be ready for morning carpool on the reserved date.
· No advertising
· No political messages
· No religious messages
· Payment is required no later than 48 hours after reservation. Please send in cash or check (made out to Lewis PTSA) in an envelope with your name and date of reservation to the front office, or have your child drop in the PTSA box (located outside the lunchroom). Reservations that are not paid for within 48 hours of reservation will be cancelled.
SPIRIT ROCK POLICIES:
· Paint ONLY the FRONT of the rock. DO NOT paint over the TOP or anywhere on the BACK SIDE of the rock!!! Lewis PTSA will paint the FRONT of the rock WHITE for you. If you want a different background color, then it's to you to bring that paint. 1-2 cans of spray paint should cover the front of the rock.
· Paint must be kept away from the building and sidewalks.
· Take brushes home to clean
· Do NOT dispose of any paint products or tools at the school.
· Adult supervision must be present at all times.
· 48 HR maximum reservation
· LEWIS PTSA and ADMINISTRATION reserve the right to remove/cover any messages deemed inappropriate.
· WHEN RESERVING YOUR DAY, FILL OUT THE "HELP COMMENT" SECTION WITH THE MESSAGE YOU INTEND TO PAINT. Please contact [email protected] with Spirit Rock in the memo if you have any questions.
Sign up Genius will send out an email to remind you as your "Spirit Rock" reservation get closer.
Spirit Rock is a PTSA fundraiser.
Funds are used to help pay for school programs and/or initiatives.
"Craft" paint works the best and you will need to supply your own (just enough to paint a design). It will likely take an hour to complete the project. If you do paint the background something other than white, just know it will take longer to wait for the paint to dry. Don't forget rags and any materials needed for clean up. Please do not paint on the top or the back of the rock. HAVE FUN AND BE CREATIVE!!!
UPON COMPLETION OF YOUR RESERVATION, YOU ARE PROVIDING CONSENT TO THE PTSA ALLOWING US TO PUBLISH PHOTOS OF ANY AND ALL ART WORK PLACED ON THE SPIRIT ROCK BY YOU TO OUR FB GROUP PAGE OR ANY APPROVED LEWIS ELEMENTARY PUBLICATION.
Location: Spirit Rock
Lewis Elementary PTSA Volunteers
Spirit Rock generously donated by Site One Hardscapes in Kennesaw.