Designed to ensure mastery of concepts, Daily Q & A (Questions and Answers) allows students to get the homework help they need each weeknight, as well as learning from the questions of other students in the same class.
- Starting August 22, classes meet Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (when school is in session) via Zoom for 20 minutes. Attendance is optional.
- Students can post up to 2 questions each day in a shared JamBoard document (example), and ask additional questions during the session. Even if the student won't be in attendance, s/he can still post questions and review the answer later on the JamBoard or YouTube video.
- Mr. Dwyer goes over the questions live on Zoom (example), and students in attendance interact with Mr. Dwyer for additonal support.
- The session is recorded and the link is posted on the JamBoard document, allowing students (including students who couldn't attend the live Zoom meeting) to review the JamBoard and/or video in the future as needed. JamBoards and videos are available to the student as long as s/he is subscribed.
- Cost is $199/month (with PayPal auto renewal subscription) or $25/session (for this option, sign up here).
To enroll for the monthly price, sign up below for the appropriate class, making sure to use the student's gmail address. Then process the payment via PayPal here. Your student will be able to access all of the JamBoards (for his/her class) through his/her shared drive in Google. The link to the Zoom session is posted on the first page of every JamBoard.
Questions? Email Mr. Dwyer at [email protected]