Me and My Guy - Luau
Thank you for volunteering to help with this year's dance! It's one of our biggest events of the year with between 225 and 275 girls plus their guys! Volunteer opportunities range from at-home decoration prep prior to the dance, dance day setup and decorating, dance volunteer (Check-In Table, Chaperone, Craft Table, Food Table), food donations and dance day clean up. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated!
The Me and My Guy Dance will be held on Friday, April 3 from 7pm to 9pm. The 5th grade girls chose Luau for this year’s theme!
- Send Home Me and My Guy Dance Flyers - Monday, March 9
- Girls can RSVP up to the day of the dance, but can also attend without an RSVP
- Professional Picture envelopes will be sent home with RSVP confirmations and will be available at the dance
- Volunteer Kick-off Meeting Monday, March 16 - 6:30-7:30 pm Sauder Cafeteria
- We will have decoration prep items available to take home to complete prior to the dance
- Turn in all At-Home Prep Decorations - Tuesday, March 31
- Dance Setup - Friday, April 3, 1:00-3:00 pm, 3:00-6:00 pm
- Food donations should be delivered by 1:00 pm
- LUAU!!! - Friday, April 3, 7:00-9:00 pm
- Professional pictures available beginning at 6:45p
Feel free to contact me at [email protected] or Katie Maslowski at [email protected] with any questions!
|| Erin Fatigati