Jenison Individual Exercise
By entering the pool you are verifying that you do not have and have not had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days:
- Uncontrolled cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste or loss of smell
- Temperature equal to or higher than 100.4
- Signs of fever (chills/sweating)
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
- Muscle aches
- Masks are required at all times except when exercising/in the water. When your feet are on the deck please make sure your mask is on covering your nose and your mouth. No mask no entry :-( We are a public school and everyone must have a mask on. No exceptions.
- Always maintain six feet of separation from staff and other patrons.
- We have hand sanitizing pumps all over the pool area for your use.
- Patrons must enter through the "A" door which is located in the southwest corner of the facility facing the main HS parking lot. Park near the pool lobby entrance (glass wall) and walk up the outside of the lobby, along the exterior pool wall, and enter at the "A" door. As soon as you are on the pool deck please remove your "outside shoes."
- Lane reservations are required through "Sign-Up Genius." Sign-Up Genius is a quick and easy way to reserve your lane each week. Make sure to SAVE each time you sign up for a lane.
- Please create an account with Sign-Up Genius. If you reserve a lane and are unable to attend, even if in the last hour, please go back into the Sign-Up Genius platform and delete your reservation. It is very easy to delete your reservation but ONLY if you have an account. If you do not have an account it is not possible to delete your sign up.
- Members who do not show up for their reserved lane will have one day removed at the end of their membership for each no-show.
- Non-Members who do not show up for their reserved lane will only be allowed two 'no-shows' before they will be removed from future sign ups. At that time the non-member must become a member and for each 'no-show' the member will have one day removed at the end of their membership.
- Due to our current situation with Covid we must hold people accountable to show up when they reserve a lane. Your name must be removed by 5am on weekdays and 6am on weekends if you do not plan to swim. You must have an account to delete your name. Login, find the day and time you would like to delete, and click the "X." If you delete your name before the designated time there will be no deduction of days or penalty (policy to begin on 2/8/2021).
- Members will be emailed the sign-up for the following week by Thursday noon. Non-members will be able to sign-up by Friday at noon. Non-members may sign up by clicking on the link from our jenisonaquatics website (Click LANE RESERVATIONS) or from our Jenison Aquatics Facebook page. Any non-members signed up prior to Jenison Aquatics officially posting the upcoming sign-up will be deleted with no warning.
- One patron per lane with families/households being the exception. We are asking that all families/members of the same household (up to three members) share a lane so that additional lanes may be available for others to safely swim. *Thank you*
- Each patron/household may only sign up for one time slot per day.
- Patrons should not enter the building more than 10 minutes before their scheduled time.
- Time limits to enter and exit the water are very firm. Please use the time on the scoreboard for entering and exiting the water.
- All of the locker rooms are open to shower BEFORE entering the water. The on-deck shower (located behind the diving boards) is available for showering BEFORE entering the water... showering BEFORE entering the water is still health code. No exceptions.
- Locker rooms are closed for changing before and after your swim. Patrons must arrive and leave in their suits. No deck changing permitted. No locker room showers AFTER your swim (we apologize for this huge inconvenience).
- Locker rooms are open for bathroom use if needed.
- Kickboards, pull buoys, barbells, and noodles are available for your use. When done please deposit your equipment in the "USED" bin for cleaning.
- There will be an area for each person/family to set their belongings before they exercise and to return to after they exercise. These measured out locations are on both sides of the pool further than six feet apart. Look for the wildcat decal reminding you to stay six feet apart.
- Those swimming at 5:30am or 7:30am should go toward the office side to find a place to set your belongings. Those swimming at 6:30am or 8:30am should go toward the window side of the facility to set your belongings.
- When entering the facility for your swim we ask that you place an "X" by your name so we know who made it to swim and who did not.
- Non-Members who are JPS School District residents (tax dollars go to JPS) are $3 per visit and Non-Members who are not JPS School District residents (tax dollars do not go to JPS) are $4 per visit. Patrons must bring exact fees. The lifeguard will not have change. Jenison Open & Lap Swim Members are free. The pool IS accepting new memberships at this time, but for now they have to be paper & check and hand delivered to the lifeguard at the pool. We apologize for this inconvenience.
|| Jennifer Coffey