Mock Interviews & Career Conversations
December 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 2019
Severna Park High School
60 Robinson Rd.
Severna Park, MD 21146
Thank you for your interest in Severna Park High School's Mock Interviews. Volunteers are needed to conduct 15 minute Mock Interviews and provide students with verbal and written feedback on both their resume and interview.
Volunteer for a shift or two, or stay the whole day!
Interested in something less structured? Click on the Career Conversations tab above to sign-up.
- Help students gain insight on various careers
- Resource/career fair type table format
- Informal small group Q&A
- Focus on career exploration and job readiness
- Short discussions (several minutes)
- Share your career journey (how you got started, typical day, etc)
Interested in giving resume feedback? Click on the Resume Doctor tab above to sign-up.
- Assist students with mechanics of resume
- Assist students with editing of resume
We will provide sample questions and an evaluation sheet for the Mock Interviews and a sample format to help guide the Career Conversations prior to the event. You can also access these forms on the BAB website in advance http://www.sphsbab.org/Mock_Interviews.php.
Further information will be emailed as the event date approaches.
JoAnne Brack, Signature Facilitator
Nancy Jackson, School & Community Liaison
Location: SPHS Media Center