RFTC Lap Swim
RFTC Lap Swim week of 5/14/2022
There are be 2 slots available for each lane. Single swimmers in lanes will only occur if there is lack of demand for pool use.
MEMBERS = 14+ YEARS AND OLDER
TIMES = Weekdays - 6am to 12pm. Each swim slot is 45 mintues long.
Weekends 7am to 12pm. Each swim slot is 45 minutes long, last slot is 30 minutes long.
- You may sign up for ONE slot maximum per day.
- We are asking that family members from the same household please share a lane, please use one slot for each family member.
- Please update SignUp Genius with any changes in your swim schedule as far in advance as possible.
Some things to know before you arrive:
- When you arrive at pool, please enter through pool gate (not locker room) and check in with lifeguard on pool deck.
- Please do not come to the pool if you feel unwell in any way.
- Towels, Kickboards, leg buoys will be available to use.
- Locker room will be available to use for changing and showering.
If you have any questions regarding sign up, please reach out to Holly Utter at [email protected] For lap swim protocol questions, reach out to Pool Directors Courtney Mooney or Linda Robinet at [email protected]
|| RiverForest TennisClub