Pittsburgh Youth Philharmonic Orchestra
REGISTER FOR AN AUDITION
*** PLEASE NOTE: Fall Auditions are to fill OPEN SEATS ONLY.
Philharmonic sections that are OPEN for the 2018-2019 season are: VIOLIN, VIOLA, BASS
Prelude sections that are OPEN for the 2018-2019 season are: VIOLIN, VIOLA, CELLO & BASS
1. Applicant must reserve one audition appointment below. Audition fee is $25 plus a registration fee of $1.75.
2. Auditions will last approximately ten minutes.
3. If you need to change the time of your audition, or are unable to keep your audition appointment, email [email protected] at least one week prior to your audition. Auditions are non-refundable.
4. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your audition appointment.
5. Auditions are held at Chartiers Valley Intermediate School, 2030 Swallow Hill Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15220.
6. There are no piano-only auditions for PYPO Philharmonic or Prelude Orchestra. Interested musicians must audition and be accepted on another instrument.
For more information regarding auditions, or PYPO, please visit www.pypo.org.
||PYPO Executive Director, Erika Pierce