Pittsburgh Youth Philharmonic Orchestra
REGISTER FOR AN AUDITION
1. Applicant must reserve one audition spot below. Audition registration fee is $25 plus a service fee of $1.75.
2. The 2020-2021 Season Auditions will be conducted by video. Applicants will be sent a link in which to submit audition videos after registration. Videos will be due by the end of the day on July 15, 2020, but may be submitted anytime prior to that date.
3. Videos will be recorded by the applicant and will consist of scales, the ensemble's required solo and solo of choice. For audition requirements, please visit: http://www.pypo.org/auditions/.
4. Applicants should upload their audition video to Youtube as unlisted. This Youtube link will be submitted to the PYPO audition committee for review.
5. Students will be notified of acceptance on or around the first week in August.
6. There are no piano-only auditions for PYPO Philharmonic or Prelude Orchestra. Interested musicians must audition and be accepted on another instrument.
For more information regarding auditions, or PYPO, please visit www.pypo.org.
||PYPO Executive Director, Erika Pierce