NOURISHNC (use me)
If you do not see any future opportunities posted, please stay tuned!
COVID-19 VOLUNTEER CHANGES:
- Wear a CDC recommended face covering and adhere to physical distancing.
- Volunteers must be between 15-60, or be fully vaccinated
- Do not volunteer if you are not feeling well, have a chronic medical condition, have traveled recently, or have been in contact with someone who is not feeling well.
- See below for more detail.
Thank you for your interest in packing with NourishNC! Be sure to follow us on Facebook for last minute volunteer opportunities. These signups are only for groups of 6 or less. If you have a large group, please email [email protected] for other opportunities. If all the slots below are full, we do not have any volunteer needs at this time. Check back often for new opportunities!
We can't feed hungry kids without your help!
****In keeping with some of the latest CDC guidance related to persons at greater risk of contracting COVID-19, we are asking that any volunteers under the age of 15 or over the age of 60 and not fully vaccinated or anyone of any age with a chronic medical condition--including heart disease, lung disease or diabetes--stay home and refrain from coming to volunteer until further notice. Additionally, if you or a loved one have traveled abroad, passed through high-risk areas, or are experiencing flu-like symptoms, fever, cough, or shortness of breath, we ask that you seek medical attention and refrain from volunteering with NourishNC for the time being. All volunteers must also adhere to CDC Guidelines and wear a face covering while volunteering. You can view more information about face coverings HERE.****
Before Your Shift Please:
1. Complete our online liability form HERE.
Please complete the online form regardless of any past paper forms you may have completed. You will only need to complete the online form once.
- Wear a CDC recommended cloth face covering and adhere to physical distancing.
- Wear close-toed shoes.
- Dress for the weather. NourishNC's warehouse is not temperature controlled. Please bring a water for yourself.
- We rely on your commitment to volunteer and plan our work accordingly. If you are unable to fulfill your volunteer shift, email/call us ASAP.
- Please ensure no one under the age of 15 or over the age of 60 and not fully vaccinated is part of your signup.
- Please do not park in our neighbor's lot (lots are separated by orange cones). Parking is available in our lot (directly in front of our warehouse) and on 6th Street.
10:00am - 12:00pm EDT
601 Greenfield Street
|| Steve McCrossan