We’d like to introduce you to the Storm Boosters “Fund Amazing Projects Initiative” HOCKEY EDITION.
Our athletic program has a bright future, but we do have a list of high-ticket items in need of being funded, i.e., lights on the baseball/softball fields, irrigation, and an additional activities minibus to name a few. We have another great opportunity to raise $$$$ via the CAROLINA HURRICANES STADIUM SERIES AT NC STATE. The Storm Boosters will run a fundraising opportunity to work a stand during the Hurricane Hockey game.
MORE ABOUT THE Carolina Hurricanes at NC STATE VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Enjoy a day of Carolina Hurricanes Hockey
What to expect?
- No training necessary if already TEAMS trained via Walnut Creek Initiative (valid for 3yrs) if not yet TEAMS trained there is a virtual option.
LINK TO FILE -> shorturl.at/doP03
- Selling only packaged beer, peanuts and water (cashless facility)
- Must be 18 and over
- We are located in our own trailer and will need to staff the hockey game with a minimum of 15 volunteers
- Working times are generally an hour prior to puck drop until beginning of the 3rd period when stand closes
- No clean up necessary. Only responsible to count remaining inventory at the end of each game
- Park in the H Lot and walk across the street to access our location
- A percentage of money made from each game goes to the Storm Boosters. 100% of all tips is donated back to our organization. If we bring students, they work as runners and Storm Boosters receives $125 per student that works.
- Must be over 16
- Duties might vary from game to game
- Run food from stand to stand (restock)
- prep pretzels
- buffet attendant in the Dail Club
More information with specifics will be communicated once volunteers have signed up. Emails will also be regularly sent out detailing events, needs, etc. These emails will be sent to the email accounts you provide via the Sign Up Genius as a part of volunteer registration. If you have specific questions, please send an email to [email protected].
This is an exciting opportunity for Willow Spring High School Athletics. Parental involvement is the key to establishing a tradition of successful support provided by the Booster Club. With strong parent and community involvement, we will continue to enhance WSHS athletic facilities, and we thank all of you for donating your time, talent, and resources to our school.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up
4:30pm - 10:00pm EST
4600 Trinity Rd, Raleigh, NC 27607
|| info willowspringstormboosters