Seattle Academy will conduct walk up and drive-through COVID-19 PCR testing for all students, faculty/staff, and service providers on the date and times listed below. We have listed any groups that are required to test this week based on activities that they are participating in.
GROUPS REQUIRING TESTING:
- All Upper School Winter Trimester athletes are required to test on this date.
- Middle School Winter Trimester athletes are encouraged to test.
- Anyone who has been identified as a close contact should sign up for testing.
- Those with higher risk vulnerable family situations are invited to sign up for testing.
Please Note: Each student, faculty, or staff member getting tested needs to sign up for a time slot.
TESTING DAYS AND TIMES:
Tuesday, January 18, 3 - 7 PM
- 3 - 4 PM is walk up testing only.
- 4 - 7 PM is walk up or drive through testing.
SAAS E Spring Street Garage
Approach campus southbound on 13th Avenue between E Union and E Spring Streets. Please follow the direction of the traffic management personnel inside the garage.
Contact SAAS Safety. Date:
E Spring Street Garage
|| Sheila Hanrahan