MENTORING NEW RDH GRADUATE PROGRAM
Remember all the questions you had when you graduated from dental hygiene school?
This is an opportunity for you to be a resource for a new Wichita State dental hygiene graduate in their first year out in practice.
Be someone a new graduate can call or text in their first year of practice. They may have questions like:
- How should I interview?
- What do I wear?
- Professionalism questions.
- How do I network with other hygienists?
- What are some dental hygiene tricks of the trade?
- What do I do in situations I’m unsure of? ?(clinical practice/ethics)
In order to participate:
- 1 year commitment (March-March)
- Have your mentee shadow you if possible during the spring semester (Monday afternoon or Fridays)
- Contact your mentee and get to know each other (email, text, phone call)
- Attend an mixer held in the spring of 2020 to meet your mentee
- Kelly will email you their Bio and contact information when she pairs you with a student once you sign up.
If you have any questions please contact:
Click the Mentoring New Grad Program button on the left
|| kelly anderson