Reach Out Lakota
URGENT PROGRAM UPDATE 11/13/20: Seeking Gift Cards or Cash Donations Only
We are now requesting that donors provide a gift card or cash donation in lieu of a toy this holiday season. We are doing this for several reasons:
- This minimizes shopping time and exposure for donors
- This allows us to provide a contactless method of distribution
- This ensures our ability to host the program should there be additional social restrictions
We recognize that this reduces some of the joy of shopping and selecting a toy that you are excited about giving. Given the current level of infection and possible further restrictions, we feel this is the most prudent solution that both serves our clients well while doing our part to limit exposure and spread of the virus.
We sincerely hope that you will to join us in our mission to help over 700 local children experience the joy of the holidays not only with a new toy but with a healthy, happy family as well.
To learn more about the program watch this video.
Gifts cards and checks can be mailed to ROL Holiday Giving Program, PO Box 362, West Chester, OH, 45071.
Further instructions and details will be sent to your email in the coming weeks.
To use this form:
- Scroll down the list to the age/gender category that suits you.
- Click the "Sign Up" button.
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Submit & Sign Up" button.
- Enter a quantity - the number of gifts you plan to provide for this age/gender.
- Add your name and email address so we can send you updates and information (this is not shared)
- Let us know what group you are representing, if any.
- Confirm your committment by clicking the "Sign Up Now" button.
If you are providing a financial donation--
Visit www.reachoutlakota.org to make an online donation
mail a check to:
ROL Holiday Giving Program
PO Box 362
West Chester, OH, 45071
Questions? Email [email protected]