Side by Side Teen Social Club
Side by Side Social Club connects neurotypical teen volunteers with teen praticipants ages 13+ in our special needs community. We meet monthly on Saturday afternoons.
For Teen Participants:
- If participant needs 1:1 aide/ caregiver, please provide one.
- Please provide assistive items (headphones, fidgets, etc.) needed in an active environment. A quiet sensory space will be provided for breaks.
- Please provide any communication devices the teen uses.
- New Participants must complete Intake and Waiver forms (sent via email). This signup does not guarantee your spot until we have received completed forms.
For Teen Volunteers:
- Thanks for volunteering! New volunteers must complete Intake and Waiver forms. These must be completed before volunteering at the event.
**Health and Safety: PLEASE STAY HOME if you or your family are unwell, have COVID-19 related symptoms or have been in close contact with a person who has COVID-19. Safety of our participants is our top priority. **Help us build this program: Consider donating $5 per event here **Questions? e-mail us at [email protected]
Adrian's Place Santa Monica
1806 Lincoln Blvd., Santa Monica, California 90404
|| Growing Side by Side